An Introduction to Reflexology is a workshop that is ideal for anyone who has an interest in Reflexology and wants to learn more about this ancient holistic therapy. No previous experience is needed and you will be able to use the techniques you learn on family and friends.
This taster workshop is also an ideal introduction for anyone who may be interested in studying Reflexology as a qualification, as a refresher course or simply as a fun informative workshop for your own interest.
- The history and theories of Reflexology
- Learn how reflexes in the feet represent anatomical area on the body
- Practical session includes an introductory routine, warming the feet, zone therapy
- Learn massage techniques including rotations and hooking the reflexes and the ‘caterpillar walk’
- Working on your own reflexes for relaxation and wellbeing
- No previous experience necessary
- An introduction to Reflexology – Beginner workshop
- 4 hour workshop
- Certificate of attendance for therapists
- Investment cost £60 which includes all equipment, products, manuals and learning materials – book two places together for only £100
- No Case Studies required
- This course is available to book for private tuition. Please contact us for prices and availability
Purple Turtle Wellbeing