Ear Candling Course – Thermal Auricular Therapy
Our Ear Candling Course, also referred to as Thermal Auricular Therapy incorporates concurrently a facial and head treatment using Ear Candling. For centuries, ear candle use was chiefly a spiritual and physical therapy. The combination of both the Ear Candling and a Facial Massage routine brings a deep sense of relaxation and relieves symptoms.
Ear candles are hollow tubes made of organic cotton infused with natural wax and herbs. One end of the candles is inserted into the ear, the other end is lit therefore slowly burning and gently soothing. Firstly you will learn how to work within safety guidelines for your clients. Then to reinforce their effect you can complete the treatment with a lymphatic drainage massage routine on the face, neck, and head. The candles create a light chimney effect that gently releases soothing properties into the auricular system. Clients usually experience both relaxation and a sense of calm.
Ear Candling treatment support conditions such as…
Sinusitis, rhinitis, tinnitus, vertigo, Meniere’s Syndrome, headaches/migraines, excessive wax, allergies, and hayfever symptoms.
This interactive course combines theory and practical knowledge about how to treat the individual needs of the client when Ear Candling.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the auricular system
- The history of Ear Candling and their use in treating conditions
- Client etiquette and client positioning
- Client consultation and contra-indications
- Ear Candling, safety, and use
- Thermal Auricular Therapy Massage routine
- Self-evaluation of your posture when administering the treatment
- Aftercare advice and self-care advice
- Linen Management and maintaining client’s dignity
- Marketing Advice
- Students must have prior learning in one of the following therapies: Indian Head Massage, Massage, Facials or Beauty Therapy
- All students must therefore hold a qualification in Anatomy & Physiology
- This course is awarded 10 CPD points by FHT – Our listing with Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Postgraduate course – advanced level
- Accredited by FHT Federation of Holistic Therapists
- One day advanced course
- Certificated CPD course
- Investment cost £180 which includes all equipment, products, manuals, learning materials, and CPD Certificate
- No Case Studies required
- This course is available to book for private tuition. Please contact us for prices and availability
If you would like to join our Indian Head Massage Community check out our Community website Indian Head Massage Community
Inspire Your Potential with an accredited CPD course with Purple Turtle Academy
Purple Turtle Wellbeing