Hands Free Deep Tissue Massage Course
Our Hands Free Deep Tissue Massage Course for therapists supports a whole new way of working hands free with techniques for a full body massage on your client. By using good posture, arms and elbows you can work deeper effectively while putting less pressure on your own body to protect your shoulders, hands, wrists and thumbs.
Firstly we focus on you as the therapist learning the hands free techniques combined with good posture to make your massage effortless therefore protecting your career. The techniques can be used as a standalone treatment or combined into your existing routine. From oil effleurage to working deeper into the client’s trigger points the hands free techniques use forearms, upper arms and elbows taught are simple to learn but effective to use.
Our livelihoods depend on us being able to use our body’s to administer productive treatments. Therefore R.S.I. and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are realities in the life of a therapist. However, they don’t have to be, you can protect your career if you use your body weight and posture combined with hand free techniques to get successful results with less effort.
In our Hands Free Deep Tissue Massage Course you will learn how to look at your client’s posture and analyse where they need work on their body thus making your treatments more effective for your clients.
- Hand, wrist and arm warm up exercises for yourself and for home care advice
- Full Body Hands Free Deep Tissue Massage techniques with the arms and elbows
- Posture and Positioning while massaging
- Client Postural Analysis
- Identifying RSI and treatment
- Working on pressure points without pain
- Incorporating the techniques in to your routine
- Marketing Hands Free Deep Tissue Massage
- Students must have prior learning in one of the following therapies: Massage
- All students must hold a qualification in Anatomy & Physiology
- This course is awarded 10 CPD points by FHT
- Post graduate course – advanced level
- Accredited by FHT Federation of Holistic Therapists
- One day advanced course
- Certificated CPD course
- Investment cost £180 which includes all equipment, products, manuals, learning materials and Certificate
- No Case Studies required
- This course is available to book for private tuition. Investment for bespoke 121 tuition is £300. Please email us to enquire about dates.
Inspire Your Potential with Purple Turtle Academy accredited CPD course Pregnancy Massage Course
Buy Sarongs and Spa Supplies with Pink’s Boutique
Purple Turtle Wellbeing