INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE FOR PREGNANCY COURSE
Our Pregnancy Indian Head Massage Course is an essential CPD skill for IHM therapists. Especially when existing clients become pregnant and furthermore for attracting new pregnant clients. Therefore this intensive CPD course will provide you with the theory and practical knowledge to work safely and confidently on mums to be in Pregnancy.
Adapt your routine specifically for Pregnancy by learning safe, comfortable client positioning on a chair, a stool, and a fitness ball. During this Indian Head Massage for Pregnancy Course, you will learn an upper body massage routine that will enable you to integrate the new techniques into your own style of Indian Head Massage. In this course, we explore further into the phases the body goes through during the trimesters. Following the course, you will have overall confidence and furthermore learn how to adapt your treatments, including techniques for conditions during the pregnancy. Your posture is equally important to protect your career by learning the best working posture and some hand saving techniques. Additionally, the adaptations you learn for pregnancy are particularly useful for Postnatal massage too, certainly helping you to retain clients for further treatments.
This interactive Pregnancy Indian Head Massage Course combines theory and practical knowledge. Hence you will be ready to adapt your Indian Head Massage to treat the individual needs of the Mum to be at all stages of the pregnancy.
Special Offer – Combine this course with our Indian Head Massage on a Massage Couch on 21st November 2023 and save £50! Email to book both courses to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
- Anatomy and Physiology in Pregnancy including emotional and physical changes during the three trimesters
- Pre-natal conditions and practical techniques to relieve symptoms
- Adapting your routine for pregnant clients and new pregnancy massage techniques to incorporate into your own routine
- Client etiquette and client positioning for pregnancy massage seated and on the fitness ball
- Self-evaluation of your posture while working on a pregnant client
- Client consultation and contra-indications
- Carrier oils for Pregnancy
- Aftercare advice and self-care advice for common pregnancy conditions
- Linen Management and maintaining client’s dignity
- Marketing Advice to target pregnant clients
- Students must have prior learning in one of the following therapies: Indian Head Massage or Beauty Therapy
- All students must hold a qualification in Anatomy & Physiology
- This course is awarded 10 CPD points by FHT
- Postgraduate course – advanced level
- Accredited by FHT Federation of Holistic Therapists. Our listing with Federation of Holistic Therapists
- One day advanced course
- Certificated CPD course
- Investment cost £180 which includes all equipment, products, manuals, learning materials, and CPD Certificate
- No Case Studies required
- This course is available to book for private tuition. Investment for bespoke 121 tuition is £300. Please email us to enquire about dates.
Inspire Your Potential with our other Indian Head Massage CPD Courses Indian Head Massage On A Couch Course
To find out more about our Indian Head Massage Community visit our website Indian Head Massage Community
Purple Turtle Wellbeing