Indian Head Massage Refresher Course
This post-graduate one day Indian Head Massage Refresher Course is open to all qualified Indian Head Massage therapists who wish to build up confidence and refresh and update their skills. Together with Mary Atkinson, Amy is the co-founder of the Indian Head Massage Community, a place to share passion for the benefits of Indian Head Massage.
During the Indian Head Massage Refresher Course, you will learn new moves, stretches, and relaxation techniques. This will enable you to build on your current routine and explore how to add your own personal touches to your sessions. Therefore you learn how to maintain correct posture and look at the positioning of clients for comfort and safety. We will teach you how to adapt your sessions, so they meet the individual needs of your clients. During the day there will be an opportunity to learn how to offer sessions for varying lengths of time.
A primarily practical course with plenty of time to practice moves on each other, so you feel fully confident in sharing them with your clients. Amy answer your questions and discuss issues that may be confusing you or holding you back. The practical coupled with the theory will help you share the many benefits of Indian Head Massage with your clients.
- Update and refresh your current skills in Indian Head Massage
- New techniques, top tips, and stretches to enhance your practice
- Hands Free techniques using forearms
- Stretches and hand exercises to warm up your body for treatments
- Relaxation techniques to use with your clients
- Energy protection
- Self-evaluation of your posture for safe working practice
- Adapting your treatment for the individual needs of your client
- Q&A with Amy
- Learners must have prior learning in Indian Head Massage and Anatomy and Physiology
- This course is awarded 6 CPD Points by the FHT
- One day advanced CPD course with a Certificate of Attendance
- Investment cost £180 which includes all equipment, products, manuals, learning materials, and CPD Certificate
- No Case Studies required
- This course is available to book with Amy for private tuition. Please contact us for prices and availability
- Course time 10 am – 5 pm
For more information please Email
If you would like to know more about the Indian Head Community visit our website Indian Head Massage Community
Purple Turtle Wellbeing