Advanced Natural Facelift Massage Course
A two-day Natural Facelift Massage Course covering a full facial routine and advanced techniques in Natural Facelift massage. Also known as Facial Rejuvenation or Natural Lift Facial Massage, this is a wonderfully relaxing treatment that balances the client holistically through facial massage and reflexology points.
This Natural Facelift Massage Course teaches a special combination of Eastern and Western facial massage, acupressure points and facial Reflexology. The massage techniques learnt can improve the complexion by stimulating skin rejuvenation and boosting cellular activity, aiding the removal of toxins and improving the flow of lymph. Therefore the massage reduces muscle tension and helps to reduce expression lines and wrinkles as well as toning and tightening the skin and the underlying muscles.
This course is mainly practical as the results speak for themselves! Most clients see and feel a difference on their first treatment but a course of treatments can be recommended making this a great addition to the therapies you offer.
- The history and theory of Natural Facelift Massage
- Full facial routine for Natural Facelift Massage
- Acupressure points/Facial Reflexology to the face which connect and balance the flow of energy to the whole body
- Techniques including lifting, smoothing and stabilising
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Adapting your message to treat individual conditions
- Setting up your treatment area and couch
- After care advice and facial rejuvenation exercises
- Skin analysis and skin types
- Preparing the skin with cleanser, toner and moisturiser
- Towel management and client care
- A five minute facelift routine and exercises to teach your clients
- Revision of the Natural Facelift Massage routine
- Product knowledge
- Advanced massage techniques to target problem areas such as the eyes, forehead, chin, jowls, neck etc.
- Adapting your techniques for other parts of the body such as décolletage and hands
- Marketing Advice
- Students must have prior learning in one of the following therapies: massage, reflexology, Indian head massage or beauty therapy
- All students must hold a qualification in Anatomy & Physiology
- This course is awarded 10 points for FHT members and 20 points for AOR members
- Post graduate course – advanced level
- Accredited and insurable course by FHT Federation of Holistic Therapists, AOR Association of Reflexologists and AIHM Association of Indian Head Massage
- Two days intensive advanced course
- Certificated CPD course
- Investment cost £280 which includes all equipment, products, manuals and learning materials
Inspire Your Potential with Purple Turtle Academy Hands Free Deep Tissue Massage Course
Purple Turtle Wellbeing