V Lift Facial Natural Facelift Massage Course
V Lift Facial Natural Facelift Massage Course is an innovative technique developed by Purple Turtle’s Clinical director Amy Taylor. Amy has been teaching these methods since she personally developed the technique over 15 years ago. She has trained therapists worldwide in her empowering V Lift Facial method, including at world renowned spas such as the Viva Mayr in Austria. Amy has many regular V Lift Facial clients in her Therapy Clinic at Purple Turtle Therapy in Brighton. In fact, V Lift Facial not only helps them to age well but the method can also reduce symptoms of headaches, migraines and sinus conditions.
Become a V Lift Facial therapist
Recently rebranded to the V Lift Facial, Amy is now teaching her methods again to therapists. This intensive 2 day V Lift Facial, Natural Facelift Massage Course will give you the skills you need to add this amazing facial treatment to your business.
The course includes training in a full V Lift Facial routine and uses advanced massage techniques to target particular areas of the face for optimum results. The V Lift Facial techniques learnt can improve the complexion by stimulating skin rejuvenation and boosting cellular activity. The deep tissue massage for the face reduces muscle tension and helps to reduce expression lines and wrinkles as well as toning and tightening the skin. The signature V Lift Sweep technique will improve the flow of lymph and lifts the face. Guidance is given on using products such as cleanser, toner and moisturiser during the treatment and how to adapt to different skin types. Additionally the V Lift Facial rejuvenates your clients while being a thoroughly relaxing treatment, be prepared for your clients to snooze through the treatment!
V Lift Facial is a natural non-intrusive alternative to Botox and synthetic fillers and much nicer to experience than injections. Indeed many of Amy’s clinical clients no longer have cosmetic procedures, now opting for V Lift Facials to help them age well instead.
V Lift Facial – A Career Enhancing Treatment
Clients see and feel a difference on their first treatment but a short course of treatments is recommended for clients wishing to address particular areas they would like to work on. As well as a V Lift Facial course, clients generally like to have regular top up treatments therefore making this a great addition to your business for repeat business. The V Lift Facial is a gender neutral method you can offer to your client base.
The whole V Lift Facial routine is done with the therapist’s hands, no gimmicky tools involved! Furthermore, the thumbs are only used a little during the treatment making this facial easier on the therapist’s hands than massage. The V Lift Facial is generally done with the therapist seated with the client on a couch but can also be done with the client seated.
This course is mainly practical as the results speak for themselves!
- Product knowledge and preparing the skin
- V Lift Facial method including the signature V Lift Sweep technique
- The history and theory of V Lift Facial Natural Facelift Massage
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Setting up your treatment area and couch
- After care advice and facial rejuvenation exercises
- Skin analysis and skin types
- Towel management and client care
- Completing the V Lift Facial method routine including head massage
- A five minute V Lift Facial Homecare routine and exercises to teach your clients
- Adapting your V Lift Facial to treat individual conditions with advanced techniques
- Adapting your V Lift Facial techniques for other parts of the body such as décolletage and hands
- Marketing Advice
- Students must have prior learning in one of the following therapies: massage, reflexology, Indian head massage or beauty therapy
- All students must hold a qualification in Anatomy & Physiology
- This course is awarded 10 points for FHT members
- Post graduate course – advanced level
- Course accredited by FHT Federation of Holistic Therapists FHT WEBSITE
- Two days intensive advanced course
- Certificated insurable CPD course
- Investment cost £280 which includes all equipment, products, manuals and learning materials
Book a V Lift Facial with Amy and see for yourself how amazing this treatment is – Book me in!
Purple Turtle Wellbeing