FHT Accredited Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Course Online
Our FHT accredited Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology course online follows the National Occupational Standard (NOS) and core curriculum for the subject area. Covering ALL body systems, our tutorials and assessments are delivered fully online. Ideal for new therapists and for refresher training.
There is 90 hours’ worth of learning split over 12 learning outcomes in this course. By the end of the course you will have covered:
- The structural organisation of the body
- The anatomy and physiology of the skin, hair and nails
- The anatomy and physiology of the skeletal system
- The anatomy and physiology of the muscular system
- The anatomy and physiology of the nervous system
- The anatomy and physiology of the endocrine system
- The anatomy and physiology of the respiratory system
- The anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system
- The anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system
- The anatomy and physiology of the digestive system
- The anatomy and physiology of the urinary system
- The anatomy and physiology of the reproductive system
All assessments are online, multiple-choice and are automatically marked – no waiting for feedback or writing long essay based assignments!
As part of your enrolment you will:
Be fully supported by our E-learning team
- Have free access to the ETS Resource Centre with links to videos, animation, and other resources to further support your study if you choose, without slowing you down.
- Have access to interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home.
You must be over the age of 16 to enrol on this course. There are no further pre-requisites to enrol.
This course is Level 3 and is accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) as a qualification course. Upon completion, you will receive an e-certificate that you can use to gain 20 CPD points with the FHT.
Investment cost £75
Tutor name – Rebecca Dolan
For more information – Email or 01279 726800
Inspiring Your Potential
Training Courses and Workshops
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
Purple Turtle Academy training courses Brighton offers individual Couples Massage Workshops learning some massage techniques on each other to use at home. The Pregnancy Massage Workshop teaches you how to support the Mum-to-be safely with techniques to use in Pregnancy and labour. Join Purple Turtle Classes Brighton, hire our venue for workshops and events for groups and individual training.
Already qualified but want to add new skills to your CV and increase your client base? The Purple Turtle Academy provides inspiring fully Accredited CPD Courses and Self-Development Workshops to further develop your business and enhance your career. With career saving Hands Free Deep Tissue Massage Courses and career enhancing Organic Facials, Pregnancy Courses and Indian Head Massage.
Purple Turtle Classes Brighton includes Yoga, Pilates, Belly Dancing, Gong and more. Our fitness classes revive the body and release your tension and our meditative classes restore the mind. Looking for a venue? Centrally located in Brighton, the Grand Studio is available for weekly class hire, day hire and weekend hire so join our professional team.